Thursday 9 August 2012

No posts = lots of making.

I've got nothing I can really show at the moment. Rather than rush and come out with some old crap, I'm really taking my time with the projects I'm working on. All I can say is the MOTU fig, I'm telling you now without being bigheaded, is going to be awesome. I'm going to make sure of it. And the keshi projects I'm working on are some serious business.
I'm proud of my Microkeshi and that project is due an exciting final burst of life before I stop making them, but the collab I'm working on is seriously fucking awesome. I've treated myself like a bitch and worked like a dog to make sure my new stuff looks like it belongs alongside factory produced keshi. I haven't let myself of the hook or shortcutted a single fraction of a  millimetre of sculpting.

No comments:

Post a Comment