Sunday 15 April 2012

TONS OF PICTURES! BATTLE GAZE THUS FAR AND FIRST BLOCKMAN EFFORT!

For a couple of months, i've been without a decent computer to blog with. Haven't seen the value in investing in some thing that's going to make want to play games as soon as I get it so i've been using my clapped out old laptop with one USB hub, that i need for mouse.
I've had my share of making Battle-Gaze for the time being. We've got enough to make our little comedy show at riversiderambo.wordpress.com for now and until people are into the story, there's no value in making them to sell. So here are Phallofax, Space Phallofax, Homophobos-Z, and as a means of showing the detail of the sculpt, Beastman. With a big steamer.
I've had very little time to cast this week and will be busy for the rest of the month, so i'll be sculpting a lot and doing what I can for the Blockman project. I expect it to feel pretty easy after what i've been doing this month.















No comments:

Post a Comment