Tuesday 22 May 2012

ARTWORK - BATTLEGAZE, FLESH GORDON and LOADS MORE (EXPLICIT CONTENT)

 ARRRTWOOORRKK!


To start with, here is a concept piece I did. It's in Byro on the back of copy paper, like all my art. If you use anything else, you need to get serious as this is the working man's toolkit for hot art... on the clock!
Phallofax is using his terrible Vinegary Spludgulite Exxxcretion to render the No-Dicks of Hormonia-Alpha, completely fucking useless, as a stank methodonite supressant splatters them against the inside of the narrow pass known as the "Hot-'bates".

 Here we have a multi-period battle scene. It was great until I tried drawing birds - for the very first time in my life. It was the last thing I did and totally ruined this piece.
 FLESH GORDON 2.
Possibly my favourite film of all time. Here is Flesh with a couple of Cosmic Cheerleaders, beating away a turd man. I don't often colour stuff in. Quite pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment